Manners in Islam Workbooks Flash Sale
LIMITED TIME Series
One time purchase of all the workbooks for the A-Z of Akhlaaq Series.
This bundle contains 26 workbooks worth $5 each:
- A is for Akhlaaq (Manners makes a man)
- B is for Bismillah (We begin with Bismillah)
- C is for Charity (Charity begins at home)
- D is for Dua (We only call upon Allah for help)
- E is for Eating (The Sunnah of Eating and Drinking)
- F is for Friend (Real Friends help you stay on the Path)
- G is for Gifting (Gifting is an expression of love)
- H is for Honesty (Importance of telling the truth)
- I is for Intention (Niyyah is knowing what you are doing and for whom)
- J is for Jealousy ( '... and do not be Jealous' hadith)
- K is for Kindness (Allah is Kind, Love is Kindness)
- L is for "Leaving alone that which does not concern you".
- M is for Modesty (Haya is a part of Faith)
- N is for Neighbours (Love your Neighbours)
- O is for Obedience (Be obedient to Allah even if you are alone.)
- P is for Patience (Allah is with the Sabiroon)
- Q is for the Quran (The Word of Allah)
- R is for Right Hand (Using your right hand is a Sunnah)
- S is for Sunnah of Sleep
- T is for the Etiquettes of using the Toilet
- U is for Ummah of the Last Prophet (PBUH)
- V is for Vanity (Everything is from Allah)
- W is for Wudhu is the key of Salah
- X is for 'Let's not get any X'
- Y is for Yelling (Politeness with people is charity)
- Z is for Zulm (Allah orders justice and good conduct)
There are 26 workbooks in all, in the Manners in Islam Bundle.